Task 233 is an online platform that pays users for completing tasks and doing other related digital jobs.
What is Task 233?
Task233 is an integrating entertainment games, high return investment products, cash loan and other financial products comprehensive platform that provides users with Offers (Opportunities) to earn credits that are redeemable for cash if they perform specified works or comply with certain requirements set forth in such Offers.
This platform system is artificial intelligence application, and users earn generous rewards by taking a few of simple steps.
Task233 launches a variety of high-return investment projects to bring steady revenue to users, raise dogs, lucky games and task rewards.
Task233 also launches cash loan which can provide a certain loan amount to address your life in urgent need of money.
Task233 solves problem of your difficulty of making money and your short of money.
How Task 233 Works
- Go to Task 233 website and click on Create an account
Task233 Create An account
2. Continue by entering the required information
3. Continue by clicking on sign up. Use 1350534 as your invitation code or you can’t sign up.
This is How to Earn Money on Task 233 by Inviting Friends
You will earn (5.00%+10.00%) commission from the amount that your subordinate users top up.
You will earn 5.00 Credits rewards when each user that you invite register successful.
Earn 5.00% commission from the amount that subordinate users top up every time.
Invite more potential users, apply to be an investment partner, then earn 5.00% to 10.00% commission when the total amount that
all your team members top up reaches to the requirement.
HOW WILL I EARN MONEY ON TASK233
There are many types of project in Task233 that can earn you as much money as you want. You can join all the projects or try one by one, whatever, each project will make you rich. Task233 is very simple to use, earning extra money really is as easy as 1/2/3 steps
- Attendance rewards – check in once a day to get 5.00 credits
- Raise dogs – feed dogs to earn daily cash
- Cash loan – fast approval with high quota and low interest
- Refer friends – invite friends to register and earn rewards
- Lucky games – play to win credits and win jackpot
- Complete task – earn daily rewards by liking, commenting, and sharing
Is Task 233 Scam or a Legit Site? SCAM OR LEGIT?
Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. Almost 6.000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
NEXT POSSIBLE START DATE | JOHANNESBURG
- Attending to customers’ needs.
- Placing and tracking orders.
- Assisting with daily office administration tasks.
- Interacting across various departments in the organisation.
- Addressing relevant queries.
- Grade 12 (a diploma or degree will be highly advantageous)
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- This opportunity is for people living with disability.
- A cover letter and a CV.
- A certified ID copy.
- Experience in customer service environment will be beneficial.
- A 12 months work-based leadership programme (NQF Level 3).
- Continuous coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Skills development in Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Support.
- Work experience within the manufacturing industry.
HOW TO APPLY
- Clinical procedures and related activities as required in the day-to-day implementation relating to the Covid 19 Vaccine
- Maintenance of a healthy, non-hazardous clinical and surgical environment
- Administrative tasks
- Liaise with external and internal customers
- Obtain and accurately document informed consent forms from participants
- Administer other data collection instruments as required (including but not limited to):
Assessment of understanding, risk assessment questionnaires, or any other interviews
- Complete, compile and submit relevant clinic data forms
Qualification / Professional Membership
- Degree/Diploma In Nursing
- Valid registration with South African Nursing Council for 2021
- Minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for a talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a Sales Manager role, which is based in CCBSA Tzaneen. The successful candidate will report directly to the District Manager in Mpumalanga. The key purpose of the role is to manage a territory to provide a market-driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Identified and implemented new business opportunities
• Developed, implemented and achieved territory business plan
• Formulated, monitored and controlled channel budgets
• Optimised customer service
• Managed terms and credit limits
• Managed assets and selling equipment
• Managed territory events
• Managed Human Resources
• Managed channels, outlet execution and merchandising
Skills, Experience & Education
Attributes & Competencies:
• Well developed leadership ability
• Excellent verbal ability and communication skills
• Ability to lead & coach a large team
• Responsible, conscientious and dependable
• Willing to take calculated risks
• Assertive and persuasive – ability to influence Qualifications & Experience:
• Completed 3 year marketing/sales degree/diploma and
• Minimum of 5 years managerial experience
• A minimum of 3 years Sales experience in an FMCG environment
• Valid code 08 drivers license, unendorsed
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Closing Date: 26th September, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Stock Management:
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorize write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
- Sales Growth & Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: in-store marketing, competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable).
- Risk Management:
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
- Leadership & Development:
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- 3 Years’ experience in a store managerial position.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Sales & service management.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills.
- Retail trade.
- Brand, customer & product understanding.
Miladys is a niche female fashion retail business with a store footprint of 240 stores, and growing, across Southern Africa and offers an e-commerce platform in our South African market.
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer.
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street and Power Fashion.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Closing Date: 19th September 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Purpose of Position:
To effectively and sufficiently capture request forms onto Meditech via RSS.
Administration related work experience within a pathology laboratory environment, Knowledge: Medical Terminology, Knowledge: Meditech system, Knowledge: MS Word
Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath, Perform general administrative tasks in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible, Performing logging related tasks in order to ensure that accurate records and documentation are maintained
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 18th September 2021
HOW TO APPLY
In this role, you will work in a House Sales Stores environment, where you will assist with receiving, managing and distributing products to customers.
To be able to pick orders accurately, quickly and efficiently as a result of thorough house keeping and stock taking.
- Ad-Hoc Duties
- Picking orders
- Receipt of stock
- SHEQ Requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Previous experience in stores environment an advantage
- Forklift Certificate
- PC literate
- Basic knowledge of SAP advantageous
Closing Date: 19th September 2021
HOW TO APPLY
KINDLY TAKE NOTE: Applications may only be submitted online through the official UFS vacancy website: http://www.ufs.ac.za/templates/vacancies. Applications submitted through any other platform will not be considered.
Please ensure that all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter;
- certified copies (not older than 6 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a certified copy (not older than 6 months) of your identity document (ID);
- proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- a copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
- a service record of your current employer / last employer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management of cleaning staff and housekeeping processes in appointed UFS accommodation categories.
- Administration and management of the supplies and apparatus in appointed accommodation categories.
- Reporting and the follow up of maintenance requests in appointed accommodation categories.
- Managing and performing tasks with regard to conferences at a basic level, where applicable. This entails the cleaning and making of beds in good time.
- Filling in time registers and leave application forms of cleaning staff.
- Maintaining good work discipline among cleaning staff by means of the appropriate corrective measures.
- Carry out inspections to ensure a high standard of hygiene.
- Any ad hoc tasks concerning the cleanliness and neatness of UFS residences.
- Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate on NQF level 4.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience related to the duties and responsibilities, including experience in a colour code cleaning system and the management of cleaning products and apparatus as prescribed by a colour code cleaning system.
- Results Orientated:
- The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
- Strategic Thinking:
- The ability to plan work and to follow plans.
- The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
- Business Acumen:
The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Knowledge of colour coding cleaning systems.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to lead, take charge of situations, and offer opinions and directions to others.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
- Building Coalitions:
– The ability to be self-assured and at ease with people in all types of social situations.
- The ability to be sensitive and understanding to the needs and feelings of others.
Assumption of duties:
01 January 2022.
23 September 2021.
The annual remuneration package, including benefits, is R 314 228.57 – R 394 291.82 per annum, depending on the budget available for the position, relevant work experience and qualifications.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 7705 /7267 /9848 or email [email protected]
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division.
The UFS is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity and redress in achieving its equity targets. Our Employment Equity Plan is available at https://ufsacza.sharepoint.com/sites/supportservices/hr/Resources/Employment%20Equity%20Plan_July2017.pdf. For this post, we seek particularly to attract black (i.e. African, Coloured and Indian) and disabled South African candidates.
The UFS will only consider applications of candidates who meet all the inherent requirements of the position. Applications that are incomplete or sent by fax or e-mail, will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 23 September 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for a customer and employee-centric individual to be the first point of contact for our students, parents, prospective families, and employees.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Answer and redirect emails sent to the information
- Manage all incoming contact by ensuring that all notes, messages or return call requests are given to relevant parties in a timeous manner.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors
- Provide ad hoc support at our Boutique Campuses
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Support with school functions and company events
- Scheduling appointments for meetings and or events
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Act as front of house at our office
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Managing Office Supplies
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
Realities of the role:
- Valenture Institute is a fast-paced startup. We are not a traditional school! We are reimagining schooling and precedent needs to be adopted only where it has proven to have great results. If you think that traditional schools have it all figured out, this is probably not the right role for you.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. We operate in highly specialised teams, and our ability to deliver an excellent student experience is premised on our team’s ability to collaborate, value the contributions of their teammates (including those in other teams) and see the value in the “rubbing of minds”. If you do not find value in having your ideas interrogated or others weighing in on how things could foreseeably be done, you are unlikely to enjoy the role.
- Providing a seamless learning experience for students and parents often involves a lot of backend admin. The ideal candidate would have a pragmatic understanding of the value that administrative tasks bring to bear on the experience of an end user.
- As a new brand of schooling operating at the forefront of digital disruption, technical challenges do arise. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for how necessary it is to fail fast and fail forward, learn through iterative feedback loops, and embrace the process of continuous learning.
- Change is constant as a result of rapid learning cycles. If consistent change gives you energy rather than drains your energy, you are likely to thrive in this environment. Similarly, if you are adept at managing yourself in a demanding environment and understand the importance of self awareness and boundaries in your work, you are likely to do very well.
- Higher education experience preferred
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Customer Service
- Ability to operate a switchboard
- Additional languages will be an advantage
- Be based in Cape Town
Required skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills
- Focus on customer service.
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Police Clearance
Family member discount for Venture Institute
Voluntary savings Programme
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, your application is considered unsuccessful at this time..
Closing Date: 6th September 2021
HOW TO APPLY
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas, and for reporting to the maintenance department any deficiency in any room or public area, and all out-of-order equipment.
- Personally checks all guest rooms after they have been cleaned daily.
- Inspect rooms and public area for cleanliness and adherence to Vision/Brand Standards.
- Reports all discrepancies found on the night auditor’s room report. Reports all incidents or strange occurrences that could be an indication of misdemeanors. Ensures that all key cards are returned to the secure designated area or front desk.
- Maintains the lost & found section and records associated with it daily.
- Controls all linen and uniforms. Takes monthly inventories of all linen. Orders required linen and supplies when necessary with the approval of General Manager.
- Knowledge of other departments, willingness to help – a team player.
- Act a liaison between front desk and housekeeping, and maintenance and housekeeping.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role