Executive Housekeeper by Unique Personnel
Supervises all housekeeping and laundry staff. Responds to and services guest’s needs in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner. Responsible for the inventory of all amenities and guest supplies needed by the housekeeping staff. Plans and assigns all housekeeping work.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas, and for reporting to the maintenance department any deficiency in any room or public area, and all out-of-order equipment.
- Personally checks all guest rooms after they have been cleaned daily.
- Inspect rooms and public area for cleanliness and adherence to Vision/Brand Standards.
- Reports all discrepancies found on the night auditor’s room report. Reports all incidents or strange occurrences that could be an indication of misdemeanors. Ensures that all key cards are returned to the secure designated area or front desk.
- Maintains the lost & found section and records associated with it daily.
- Controls all linen and uniforms. Takes monthly inventories of all linen. Orders required linen and supplies when necessary with the approval of General Manager.
- Knowledge of other departments, willingness to help – a team player.
- Act a liaison between front desk and housekeeping, and maintenance and housekeeping.
To apply immediately for this position click here: http://www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID=64738&referrer=Unique
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
Minimum Qualification: Matric
Closing Date: 10 Aug 2021