Full-Time Engineering Training Coordinator at Ghana Manganese Company Limited
Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit an Engineering Training Coordinator
• Ensure all the statutory trainings are conducted in line with Ghana Mining regulations.
• Guiding employees on the best work practices by ensuring safe work processes are in place, understood and consistently used by all.
• Set training process targets in compliance with relevant codes of practice.
• Keep up to date training records and all certifications.
• Plan training course content requirements and development.
• Ensure that appropriate programs are designed and implemented.
• Facilitate all skills development processes as the Skills Development Facilitator (SDF).
• Develop guidelines and systems for implementation of policies, procedures and codes of practice.
• Finalize the annual training plan.
• Evaluate applications for external technical training to make recommendations of who should attend the training by incorporating technical knowledge.
• Measure employee performance against business requirements in order to identify training needs.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of all trainees after completion of the training course within a specific time frame
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc Mechanical Engineering with 8 years field experience to a supervisory level.
• 3 years within a training department in a heavy industrial environment
• Mincom Training Officer’s certification.
• Possess strong computer skills with exposure to Microsoft office suite.
• Ability to provide specialist environment, health, safety and training operational advice to operations.
• Ability to apply knowledge of all minerals commission legislations and ensure compliance requirements to GMC operations.
• Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to appropriate authority.
• Ability to work independently to champion training effort to improved consistency and operational capability.
• Ability to train, coach and mentor the required employees.
• Must have strong observation and analytical skills along with a keen attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and outcomes focused
How to ApplyIf you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to: [email protected] Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email. Closing Date: 11 June 2021
69 total views, 2 today