Full-Time Environmental Scientist – Learner Programme at Golder
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
The career opportunities relate to a broad range of environmental science and planning services, including monitoring projects, and a support role in a range of projects support such as baseline data collection, participate in stakeholder engagement and, compile comments, environmental impact assessments and auditing
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- A minimum of graduate degree qualification in a recognised science/environmental course. A postgraduate degree qualification Research-based MSc will be an advantage.
- Proven technical experience in field of specialisation
- Proven technical and non-technical writing experience
- Experience in the mining, oil and gas and energy sectors will be an asset
- Professional certifications or designations will be an asset
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suit of programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Opportunity to work closely with our water teams in South Africa, Australia, Europe, US and Canada.
- Opportunity to work closely with our Environment, Waste and Engineering teams
- Opportunity to develop your career in the specific area of your interest.
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder, a member of WSP, is a leading global specialised engineering and consulting organisation with over 60 years of successful service to its clients. By joining forces with WSP in 2021, Golder is now part of a 14,000-person strong earth and environment practice, providing engineering, remediation, regulatory & compliance, design and environmental services on projects that span all seven continents. Our professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment, and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people – we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own. All qualified applicants who meet the specific criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022 JOB ALERTS: Click Here to Join the official Group for Job Seekers
163 total views, 2 today