Full-Time Regional Sales Manager (Eastern & Volta) Hohoe by Vodafone
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region.
- Responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
- Responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the Region.
- Ensure that subscriber growth targets for the region are met working with freelancers and retailers.
- Responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions.
- Responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- Deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, finance, marketing, or other related subjects.
- 3 or more years of experience in sales and Distribution jobs or other related fields
- FMCG or Telecommunication Sales experience is an added advantage
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to work in any part of the Country and be able to adapt rapidly to the assigned regions
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website Closing Date:29 July. 2021 JOB ALERTS: Click Here to Join the official Group for Job Seekers
270 total views, 1 today