Full-Time Revenue Accounts Officer at Africa World Airlines (AWA)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in accounting software such as SAP Business One & Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Thorough understanding of revenue accounting & account receivable functions.
• Demonstrable knowledge & understanding of general account reconciliations & bank reconciliation.
• Adequate knowledge in accounting principles and standards.
• Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proactive with the ability to prioritize tasks as well as multi-task.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Ability to motivate staff.
• Daily sales reconciliation.
• Prepare daily, weekly & monthly sale reconciliation report.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
• Account, post and reconcile sales in Oracle accounting software.
• Account, post and reconcile Travel Agents & Corporate Clients accounts.
• Reconcile all cargo/courier and excess baggage.
• Post all BSP sales and refunds.
• Reconcile all sales and bank postings into Oracle to the sales report and bank statement.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Part professional qualification (ICAG, ACCA, CIMA) would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 11th Feb. 2022 JOB ALERTS: Click Here to Join the official Group for Job Seekers
183 total views, 1 today