Full-Time Sales Executives / Financial Advisors at Life Insurance Company
A fast-growing Life Insurance company in Ghana is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following vacant role in the Company. The job is located at the head office in Accra.
Position: Sales Executives
- Contribute to the execution of the Business Plan and Marketing Plans of the company
- Increase Sales and Marketing share.
- Achieve Sales and Business target as set.
- Sell and canvass the Company’s products.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Generating leads.
- Ensure accurate premiums are attached to all application forms.
- Track and monitor all applications received for quality assurance purposes.
- Ensure that deadlines are met at all times.
- Develop and sustain a solid relationship with customers and company stakeholders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports specifying results, targets, benchmarks and variances with substantial explanation to your line manager.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- A degree in a relevant field and/or Marketing.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant progressive experience.
- A keen understanding of the competitor dynamics
- Networking and influencing.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have good judgment, be reliable and follow through with commitments.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 30th June, 2021
187 total views, 4 today